About Me

The adventures of Christian Toronto, a full-time missionary serving in the Rome Italy Mission (Dec 2016-Dec 2018). Christian grew up in Minnesota, then moved to Colorado right before his senior year in high school. He is the third of seven children. He was attending Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah prior to his missionary call. Christian's older brother Simeon completed his mission in Rome, Italy a day before Christian left for his so they literally swapped places. We call them our Roman soldiers for Christ. In his free time, Christian loves basketball, tennis, american history and politics, and music.

Monday, July 10, 2017

Weekly Update and Pictures

Fam bam,

After last week, I figured I had plenty to digest, and that you had written a ton, so I didn't want to make you do the same again this week! Thank you so much for taking the time to write me, and address those few concerns of mine. As I searched PMG this week, and prayed and fasted, many of the encouragement and much of the advice you gave me, I was able to feel and discover for myself! You are each such great examples for me as a young missionary, and each of you know those struggles I'm going through, so any further advice is always welcome! I love each of you, and will be praying for you this week! 

Vi voglio bene,

Anziano Toronto II

1. Baptism of Stefania! How awesome is that!



2. Marriage of Carlos and Valentina, two blind, but iper capable and independent members of the church!




3/4. Pictures from our Patriotic 4th of July DDM!



No comments:

Post a Comment